Vinfastauto.com E-commerce website (Vinfastauto.com) uses different types of Cookies for the following main purposes:
- When you access Vinfastauto.com for the first time, Cookies will allow the storage of your navigation options such as language and country;
- Vinfastauto.com uses Google Analytics tools;
- Cookies will store your search activities and related information.
Below are detailed information about Cookies:
1. Essential cookies
These are cookies necessary to provide you with available services through Vinfastauto.com and to use some of their features, such as access to secure areas.
You cannot reject essential Cookies as they provide the Customer with services at your request through the Website. You may block or delete Cookies in your browser settings.
2. Functional cookies
These Cookies enable you to use key features on Vinfastauto.com and to access Vinfastauto.com secure areas such as purchasing Products or accessing your personal accounts. Disabling Cookies, you will not be able to use these features which may result in some inconveniences as follows:
- Failure to access some items of Vinfastauto.com;
- Restriction on the services Vinfastauto.com can provide to you;
- Failure of Vinfastauto.com to remember your preferences.
Vinfastauto.com shall not use data collected from these Cookies for marketing purposes.
3. Analytical/Performance Cookies
Performance Cookies enable Vinfastauto.com to improve the performance and functionality of the Website and detect any bugs during your use of the Website.
In addition, these Cookies this type of cookie collects information about how visitors use Vinfastauto.com website, including information about time spent on each page and the number of visits per page, error messages shown, and clicks in certain areas of the website. With these cookies, Vinfastauto.com count and analyze the number of Products and Services purchased and clicks associated with our marketing investments. Vinfastauto.com shares these information with our partners.
Vinfastauto.com shall not use data collected from these Cookies for marketing purposes.
4. Personalization cookies
These Cookies help Vinfastauto.com customize Website when you use and allow Vinfastauto.com to remember your choices and preferences.
The data collected by these Cookies collect includes your country of residence, your language, and your last visit.
Disabling these Cookies, you may encounter some inconveniences as follows:
- Failure to display correctly of some pages on Vinfastauto.com (e.g promotions);
- Restriction on online support provided by Vinfastauto.com;
- Preventing us from storing preferences needed to display or disable certain features.
5. Marketing and Advertising Cookies
These Cookies are used to convey more relevant advertising messages to you. They perform different functions including preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases, selecting advertisements relevant to your interests.
These Cookies enable Vinfastauto.com to identify:
- The content of the Website you visited;
- The Products you search;
- Information you chose to share when registering with other websites;
- Websites you visited recently or just before accessing Vinfastauto.com.
Marketing cookies are typically placed on Vinfastauto.com by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between Vinfastauto.com and advertisers. These Cookies are used to:
- Show relevant, personalized advertisements and offers related to the service you are searching through intermediary medium (Email, social media, banner ads) based on your visit to and click behavior on Vinfastauto.com;
- Limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed;
- Measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- Create a link with social media, so you will be recognized when you wish to use social media through Vinfastauto.com.
- Vinfastauto.com is committed to protecting your data privacy. Vinfastauto.com therefore abides by the following two principles
- Vinfastauto.com shall not provide any of your personal information to advertisers or third parties that display our advertisements.
If your computer or phone is used by several people, or if it contains several web browsers, content corresponding to your preferences may be displayed to other users.
If desired, you can change your browser settings to disable Cookies.
To assist you in the process of learning how to block new Cookies, receiving notification of new Cookies or disabling Cookies, we have provided links to the “Help desk” of some of the most popular web browsers:
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/vn/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies,
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=vn,
- Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=vn,
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/vn/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences,
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/vn/cookies.html.
For more information about how Cookies or targeted marketing works, please visit the Websites: www.youronlinechoices.eu and www.allaboutcookies.org.
Vinfastauto.com shall make every effort to ensure that the information, images and materials about Products on Vinfastauto.com are correct at the time of publication. However, Vinfastauto.com reserves the right to change Product information without prior notice. Official information shall be provided and specified in sales agreements and contracts.
- Vinfastauto.com has the right to adjust the listed price and to recall Products without prior notice in case the Company discovers errors in display of listed prices due to system errors or impacts of force majeure events including but not limited to information system failure, natural disasters, fires, flood, earthquake, accidents, disasters, restriction caused by epidemic, nuclear or radioactive contamination, war, civil war, insurrection, strike or riot, illegal third party infringement on the technical equipment and systems of the Company, large-scale electrical network incident and large-scale Internet incident ("Force Majeure Event"). All price information prior to signing of the Sale Agreement shall be provided by Vinfastauto.com and the final decision belongs to Vinfastauto.com.
- Vinfastauto.com is exempt from liability if the Company's technical system fails to guarantee operation in case of Force Majeure Events.
- Vinfastauto.com may provide links or references to other sites on the Internet operated by third parties, including the Company's site, solely for the convenience of the Customer. Vinfastauto.com is not responsible for the content of other sites and therefore is not liable for any damage or injury arising out of or related to the content of affiliated sites in any way.
- Upon performing transactions on Vinfastauto.com, the Customer shall strictly comply with the instructions. The Company shall not be responsible for damages, losses of the Customer and/or any other third party in the process of establishing transactions unless such damages or losses are caused by intentional fault of the Company.
- In case of any questions related to the Products, please contact Vinfastauto.com directly for support.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of deposit for buying VinFast cars ("Deposit Terms") before deciding to order any product from Vinfastauto.com. By confirming agreement to the contents of the Deposit Terms and completing the transfer of deposit, the Customer shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with all terms and conditions of the Deposit Terms.
ARTICLE 1. DEPOSIT AGREEMENT
1.1. To ensure the direct conclusion of VinFast Vehicle Sale Agreement ("Sale Agreement") between the Customer and VinFast Commercial and Services Trading Limited Liability Company (Enterprise Code: 0108926276) (“VinFast Trading”), the Customer hereby agrees to pay a deposit to VinFast Trading for buying VinFast car with product information selected and confirmed by the Customer (“Order”) with the Deposit Terms below.
1.2. The Customer's placement of an order, acceptance of these Deposit Terms and the payment of a Deposit (as defined below) together with VinFast Trading's confirmation of the Order form the legally binding deposit agreement between the Customer and VinFast Trading ("Deposit Agreement"). The Customer commits to agreement to and strict compliance with sales policy of VinFast Trading and policy of Vinfastauto.com at the time of deposit payment as well as all contents of the Deposit Terms and Sale Agreement provided by VinFast Trading.
ARTICLE 2. DEPOSIT
2.1. The Customers deposit to VinFast Trading an amount of VND... (In words: ...) ("Deposit") to buy VinFast car with the information specified in Article 1 of the Deposit Terms and according to the terms and conditions stated in the Sale Agreement in the form announced by VinFast Trading and agreed by the Customer during the order placement process at Vinfastauto.com (Please click on this link to review in full the content of the Sample Sale Agreement).
2.2. The Customer pays the Deposit to VinFast Trading by one of the following methods:
- Payment via Credit cards;
- Payment via domestic ATMs;
- Payment via bank transfer to VinFast Trading's account with the following information:
Account name: …
Account number: …
Within 24 hours from receiving the Deposit, VinFast Trading will send the Customer a confirmation notice of deposit payment and the time and place of signing the Sale Agreement. The deposit is considered effective from the time the Customer receives the Notice of Order Confirmation from VinFast Trading via the below email address: … (“Deposit Completion Time”).
2.3. The Validity Period of the Deposit (Validity Period) starts from the Deposit Completion Time to the date on which the two Parties enter into the Sale Agreement, but in any case no later than 07 (seven) working days from the Deposit Completion Time. During the Validity Period of the Deposit, there is no interest on the Deposit; the Customer may not assign or unilaterally terminate the Deposit
Agreement or request to withdraw the Deposit.
2.4. The Deposit is processed as follows:
2.4.1 During the Validity Period of the Deposit:
(a) As soon as the two Parties complete the procedures for signing the Sale Agreement, the Deposit shall be converted into the first payment of the Sale Agreement;
(b) In case the Customer refuses to sign the Sale Agreement at the time and at the place notified by VinFast Trading, VinFast Trading reserves the right to terminate the validity of these Deposit Terms and retain/own the Deposit.
2.4.2 If VinFast Trading, for any reason, fails to notify the Customer of the time and place for signing the Sale Agreement at the latest at the end of the Validity Period of the Deposit, the Customer shall be entitled to a full refund of the Deposit, unless the Parties reach a new agreement on the time of signing the Sale Agreement. In this case, apart from refunding the Deposit, VinFast Trading shall not pay any other amount to the Customer.
2.4.3 Except for the Deposit handling measures specified in these Deposit Terms, neither Party shall pay any additional amount to the other or shall be liable in any other manner.
ARTICLE 3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3.1 VinFast Trading is entitled to transfer its rights and obligations under the Deposit Agreement to any third party (including but not limited to its official agents/distributors) provided that it does not adversely alter the interests of the Customer.
3.2 The Customer is not entitled to change the vehicle type, vehicle color and other parameters specified in Article 1 above.
3.3 The Deposit Agreement is binding on the Parties from the Deposit Completion Time and terminates when:
3.3.1 Upon the expiration of the Validity Period of the Deposit specified in Article 2.3, the Customer fails to complete the conclusion of the Sale Agreement and VinFast Trading decides to terminate the validity of the Deposit Agreement; or
3.3.2 The two Parties enter into a Sale Agreement during the Validity Period of the Deposit; or
3.3.3 Other cases as agreed by the two Parties or as prescribed by law.
3.4 This Deposit Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Vietnam. Any dispute relating to the Deposit Agreement will be first resolved through negotiation by the parties. In case no agreement is reached after 30 days from the date of such dispute, the dispute will be submitted to a competent court of Vietnam for resolution.
Products are not eligible for exchange or return.
Products are warranted at the showroom system of VinFast and genuine VinFast distributors according to the manufacturer's warranty policy.
- Particularly, the recall program is applied to handle free of charge the quality-related and safety-related errors of vehicles circulating on the market in accordance with the law. The recall program is applied to vehicles that have expired the warranty period.
Products are distributed through VinFast showroom system and genuine distributors nationwide. We do not apply direct shipping policy to Customers who purchase online from Vinfastauto.com.
1. Commitment to confidentiality
1.1. Vinfastauto.com’s online payment system is provided by intermediary payment service providers (including but not limited to e-payment gateways and e-wallet services) that have been legally licensed to operate in Vietnam ("Payment Partners"). Accordingly, the security standards in online payment ensure compliance with the security standards of Payment Partners.
1.2. Member should not provide payment details, account/card information, password, and other authentication information of the Transaction with any third party in any form of communication. Vinfastauto.com shall not be liable for lost or risks which Member may incur in disclosing payment information.
1.3. Members must not directly or indirectly use, distribute any program, code, tool, or another form to illegally infiltrate, interfere with the system or alter the data structure of Vinfastauto.com and other Members. All violations shall be dealt with under this Regulation and the provisions of law.
2. Security regulations
- International Credit card and domestical Debit card (internet banking) payment policies ensure compliance with the security standards of Payment Gateway Partners including:
- Customer's financial information will be protected during trading via TLS protocol. The TLS protocol will encrypt all information you provide during the whole transaction.
- Payment Information Security Standard (PCI DSS) certification is provided by Trustwave. PCI DSS is a globally valuable international security standard established by the Security Standards Council (SSC). By complies PCI DSS, Payment Gateway Partners have participated in protection programs such as Visa's Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, JCB J/Secure or American Express Safe Key.
- Principles and regulations on information security in the banking and finance industry by regulations of the State Bank of Vietnam.
- The following transaction security policies shall be applied to customer by Vinfastauto.com:
- Vinfastauto.com does not directly store customer card information. The security of customer payment card information is carried out by a licensed Payment Gateway Partner.
- For international Credit cards: Customer payment card information which can be used to establish transactions will not be stored in database of Vinfastauto.com but rather stored & secured by Payment Gateway Partners.
- For Debit card (internet banking), Vinfastauto.com will only store order number, transaction codes, and bank names.
Please note that your access our Website means your agreement with these Terms and Conditions. We may, at any time, change, amend, supplement and remove these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. After changes to these Terms and Conditions are posted, you continuing to use our Website means you acceptance with such changes.
Please check regularly for updates on our changes.
1. Vinfastauto.com Account
- You are required to satisfy the above conditions when registering an account. You can choose to create an account and provide certain information, including a valid email address and a password. You are required to register for an account with authentic information about yourself and update in case of any changes. Each visitor is responsible for his/her password, account and activities on the Website. Furthermore, you are required to notify Vinfastauto.com when your account is accessed without your permission. We do not accept, whether directly or indirectly, any responsibility for damage or loss caused by your failure to comply with our regulations and instructions. By providing your information, you agree that we may contact you regarding your interest in our company by Email, by phone or any other means based on the contact information provided by you.
- Vinfastauto.com reserves the right to refuse, for any reason, your request to open an account or access to our Website or service.
2. Transactions on Vinfastauto.com
Vinfastauto.com reserves the right to cancel confirmed orders in the following cases:
- False information about Products (including but not limited to prices, features, product categories, conditions, offers, etc. applicable to the Products) during your transactions on Vinfastauto.com due to loopholes, system failures, errors and mistakes
- Your failure to satisfy the conditions to participate in the transactions and/or intentional provision of inaccurate information during the transactions.
- Violation of the provisions of the Promotion Policy.
- Failure of Vinfastauto.com to contact you three (03) times or more within twenty four (24) hours since your deposit payment.
3. General terms
- Vinfastauto.com reserves the right, at any time, to change, modify, suspend or terminate all or any part of Vinfastauto.com website or Services in accordance with the law. Vinfastauto.com is not responsible if the release of the Services or their features with a trial version that may not be true or completely identical to the final version. Vinfastauto.com reserves the right to restrict some features or your access scope to part or all of Vinfastauto.com Website or Services without notice or responsibility.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Vietnam. Any disputes, discrepancies or complaints arising out of/or relating to the content of these Terms and Conditions will be settled by negotiation in good faith within thirty (30) days. In case no agreement is reached within thirty (30) days, the above disputes or complaints shall be submitted to a competent court for settlement.
- Personal Information We Collect
- How We Use Personal Information
- How We Share Personal Information
- Location of Personal Information
- How We Secure Information
- Internet Advertising and Third Parties
- Access and Choice
- Juvenile’s Personal Information
- Retention of Personal Information
- Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
- Additional Information for the EU
- Examples of Information Collected
1. Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing Our Offerings to you.
Here are the sources from which we gather your information:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to Our Offerings.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with Our Offerings.
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
2. How We Use Personal Information
We may use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve Our Offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide Our Offerings: We may use your personal information to provide and deliver Our Offerings and process transactions related to Our Offerings, including without limitation registrations, subscriptions, purchases, incentive programs and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve Our Offerings: We may use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop Our Offerings.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We may use your personal information to recommend Our Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Our Offerings.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate with You: We may use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Our Offerings via different channels (e.g., email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We may use your personal information to market and promote Our Offerings in accordance with the local laws. We might display interest-based ads for Our Offerings.
- Fraud and Abuse Prevention and Credit Risks: We may use your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, us, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
- Recognizing you when you sign in use our offerings. This allows us to provide you with recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and analysis to improve Our Offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our sites and third-party sites.
- Measure and analyze the performance of Our Offerings.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in, or you might have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time you visit our sites.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser.
If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.
4. How We Share Personal Information
- Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through Our Offerings. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Protection of Us and Others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit and property risk reduction.
- At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have the right to choose not to share the information.
5. Location of Personal Information
6. How We Secure Information
At Vinfastauto.com, security is our highest priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
We employ appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal information. We also regularly cooperates with security experts to be updated with the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of your personal information. When collecting data, we maintain and secure your personal information at a server system and these information is secured by firewalls, access control measure and data encryption.
The information of your card, which is issued by the relevant financial institution, is protected by us in accordance with international standards on the principle that no important data of the card (card numbers, full names, CVV number) is recorded in our system. Your payment transaction is made by the relevant bank system.
7. Internet Advertising and Third Parties
Our Offerings may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services.
8. Access and Choice
You can view, update, and delete certain information about your account and your interactions with Our Offerings. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact us for assistance.
You have choices about the collection and use of your personal information. Many of Our Offerings include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of Our Offerings.
- Account Information: If you want to add, update, or delete information related to your account, please go to your account in Vinfastauto.com. When you update or delete any information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records for technical purpose.
- Communications: If you do not want to receive promotional contents from us, please kindly send the opt-out message following the protocol as instructed (or use other methods specified in the relevant contracts with you). If you do not want to receive in-app notifications from us, please adjust your notification settings in the app or your device.
- Advertising: If you don’t want to see interest-based ads, please kindly select “Unsubscribe” in the email registered by you or send email to [email protected].
- Browser and Devices: The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
9. Minor’s Personal Information
10. Retention of Personal Information
11. Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at VinFast or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us and we will try to resolve it. You may also contact us at the address below:
Email: [email protected]
Address: No. 7, Bang Lang 1 Street, Vinhomes Riverside Ecology Urban Area Hung Ward, Long Bien District, Hanoi City.
12. Additional Information for the EU
We provide additional information about the privacy, collection, and use of personal information of prospective and current customers of Our Offerings located in the European Economic Area.
- Processing. We process your personal information on one or more of the following legal bases:
- as necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide Our Offerings, to respond to requests from you, or to provide customer support;
- as necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations;
- respond to lawful requests and orders; or
- with your consent.
- Your Rights. Subject to applicable law, you have the right to:
- ask whether we hold personal information about you and request copies of such personal information and information about how it is processed;
- request that inaccurate personal information be corrected;
- request deletion of personal information that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- request us to restrict the processing of personal information where the processing is inappropriate;
- object to the processing of personal data;
- request portability of personal information that you have provided to us (which does not include information derived from the collected information), where the processing of such personal information is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means; and
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that we violate your privacy rights.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, and data portability by contacting us. If you wish to do any of these things and you are our customer, please contact us. If you are not our customer, please contact us at the address under Section 11 above.
When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
13. Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You mainly provide information to us when you:
- search for, subscribe to, or purchase Our Offerings;
- create or administer your account;
- configure your settings for, provide data access permissions for, or otherwise interact with Our Offerings;
- register for or attend a VinFast’s event;
- purchase or use content, products, or services from third-party providers through Vinfastauto.com’s or apps (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
- offer your content, products, or services on or through Our Offerings or Vinfastauto.com’s or apps (or other similar venues operated or provided by us);
- communicate with us through official channels such as our customer support centre, call centre, email;
- complete a questionnaire or other information request forms;
- post on Vinfastauto.com’s or apps or similar venues.
Depending on your use of Our Offerings, you might supply us with such information as:
- your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- payment information, including credit card and bank account information;
- information about your location;
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people within your organization;
- usernames, aliases, roles, and other authentication and security credential information;
- content of feedback, testimonials, inquiries, communications with us;
- your image (still, video, and in some cases 3-D), voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an event of VinFast or use certain Our Offerings;
- information regarding identity, including government-issued identification information, nationality;
- corporate and financial information; and
- VAT, PIT numbers and other tax identifiers.
We mainly collect information automatically when you:
- visit, interact with, or use Our Offerings (including when you use your computer or other device to interact with Our Offerings);
- download content from us;
- open emails or click on links in emails from us; and
- interact or communicate with us.
- Examples of the information we automatically collect include:
- network and connection information, such as the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer (or other device) to the Internet and information about your Internet service provider;
- computer and device information, such as device, application, or browser type and version, browser plug-in type and version, operating system, or time zone setting;
- the location of your device or computer;
- authentication and security credential information;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads;
- Our Offerings metrics, such as offering usage, occurrences of technical errors, reports, your settings preferences, backup information, API calls, and other logs;
- the content you viewed or searched for, page response times, and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks);
- email addresses and phone numbers used to contact us; and
- identifiers and information contained in cookies.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- marketing, sales generation, and recruitment information, including your name, email address, physical address, phone number, and other similar contact information;
- subscription, purchase, support, or other information about your interactions with products and services offered by us or third parties in relation to Our Offerings;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and
credit history information.